Warren County Parks and Recreation, Director Chris Kummer
2055 Three Springs Road Bowling Green, KY 42104
Monday thru Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
UPCOMING EVENTS: Arbor Day Celebration at Aviation Heritage Park, Basil Griffin Park, Tuesday, March 28, 9am - Noon. Public welcome. (Rain location will be Phil Moore Park Gymnasium.) For more info, call 270-843-6665.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Employment Application
The following positions come open from time to time. If interested, please call 270.842.5302 to set up an interview.
Park Attendant - Part-time position, $8.00/hour, 20 hours/week. Must be at least 18 years old.
Park Supervisor - Full-time, 40 hours/week. Must be at least 18 years old. $21,000+.
COACHES & OFFICIALS:
Anyone interested in COACHING in any Warren County league must submit a Sports Application to WCPRD; a background check is completed on each applicant. A new application must be submitted for each sport each season for which a person desires to coach. Apps are available at WCPRD office at 2055 Three Springs Road.
Cancellation information can be found at WBKO Polar Report under the government tab. Also, check out the Warren County Parks and Recreation Department FACEBOOK Page.
The mission of the Warren County Parks and Recreation Department is to provide constructive leisure activities to the citizens of Warren County, Kentucky. Constructive activities can enrich, broaden, and develop individual capabilities and gratify man's natural desire for a new and satisfying way of life.
ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL WARREN COUNTY PARKS FACILITIES!
PAYMENTS FOR RENTALS
Payments for all facility rentals must be made IN ADVANCE and ONLY at the WCPRD Main Office between the hours of 8:00am & 4:00pm Monday through Thursday or between 8:00am & 12:00pm on Fridays. Payments may be made in person or by phone (debit/credit card). All facility rentals must be paid within 72 business hours of placing the reservations. If payment is not received within 72 hours, WCPRD will attempt to contact renter to collect fee. If the renter does not respond to the contact, the facility may be rented to someone else. Click here to see the complete Facility Reservation Policy and Ball Field Rental Policy.
Ephram White Park, Basil Griffin Park, Phil Moore Park, Michael Buchanon Park, Ed Spear Park, and G.H. Freeman Park.These facilities provide a multitude of recreational options, including disc golf, fishing, softball, baseball, football, soccer, basketball, and inline hockey.
FOOTBALL: Phil Moore Park
- Thursday, August 11, 6-8pm
- Saturday, August 13, 9am-NOON
- Tuesday, August 16, 6-8pm
- Thursday, August 18, 6-8pm
- Saturday, August 20, 9am-NOON
Warren County Parks and Recreation
- "Toy Bowl" Bengals vs. Raven
- 2016 SPRING BASEBALL/SOFTBALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- 2015-2016 Basketball Season Coaches and Parents Information
- Senior Center May Calendar
- WCPRD Parks & Facilities
- Facility Reservations Rules & Regulations
- W.C. Score Keeper Timesheet
- Field Dimensions and Distances for WCPRD Leagues
- Sports Application
- Application for Employment
- Griffin Park Disc Golf Score Card
- Phil Moore Park Disc Golf Score Card
- Ephram White Park Disc Golf Score Card
- Facility Reservation Policy
- Ball Field Rental Policy
- Code of Ethics
- Field Playability Policy
- Youth Sports Charter Application
- League Scheduling Policy
- League Requirements Checklist
- Animal Policy
- Severe Weather Policy
- Sports Brochure
- Bocce Ball Standard Rules
- Senior Center April Calendar